Our personal favourites:
1. Chelsea Brasserie - modern British cuisine infused with European recipes and techniques. Great food, wines and beers on draught, cocktails as well as private room hire. Located on the main strip of the popular Montpellier District. Preferential rates for our guests, please see your welcome pack for more information and your discount voucher.
Address: 9 Montpellier Terrace, Cheltenham GL50 1US
Tel: 01242 222634
2. Kibou Cheltenham - Japanese kitchen & bar - KIBOU is a Japanese hot kitchen and bar that’s as colourful as the streets of Tokyo from where it draws its inspiration. Showcasing the melting pot of Japanese cuisine found in this eclectic city, our menu fuses all that this delicious country has to offer. A vibrant, day-to-night restaurant and bar, we’re a feast for all the senses. Dive into the freshest, handmade sushi, steaming bowls of ramen, crisp tempura, pillowy bao buns and much more. You’ll also find an ambitious selection of Japanese whisky and sake along with Japanese brewed beers, high-balls and signature Japanese-inspired cocktails.
Address: Unit 36, Regent Arcade, Regent St, Cheltenham GL50 1JZ
Tel: 01242 507984
3. Moran's Eating House - family-owned restaurant and wine bar situated on Cheltenham's Bath Road serving various draught lagers (including the delicious Czech premium lager Pilsner Urquell), ales and ciders as well as a variety of wines.
With a relaxed and informal feel, it’s a perfect way to start the morning or unwind after a hard day. Sit back and enjoy a freshly brewed coffee or a pot of tea accompanied by one of our many homemade cakes. Moran’s is the ideal place if you are looking for a light bite at lunchtime, post-work drinks or a more intimate evening meal.
Address: 123-129 Bath Rd, Cheltenham GL53 7LS
Tel: 01242 581411
4. The Brewery Quarter - is a one-stop shop where you can shop-dine-stay and play. From delicious food venues, to exciting entertainment, shopping, leisure and fun places to visit, The Brewery Quarter has it all and it's located less than 3 minutes walk from our flagship apartments at 2 St. Margaret's Road in Cheltenham.
5. Brasserie Blanc - Raymond Blanc French fusion, located in the heart of Montpellier just on the side of the Queen's Hotel.
6. No. 131 - Delicious dining and drinks, all day, every day in one of the best locations in Cheltenham's sought after Montpellier.
7. Giggling Squid - delicious authentic Thai food, located on Montpellier Street, right in the middle of all action the area has to offer.
8. Zizzi - a great family restaurant serving tasty Italian dishes from pizza, pasta and risotto to salads and indulgent desserts.
9. The Old Court House - Traditional pub restaurant serving fresh food, cask ales and wine. This fascinating former courthouse was designed in an 'Italianate style' by the surveyor of County Courts, Thomas Charles Sorby and built between 1869 and 1871. It's a truly stunning building with many of its key features still intact for all to see.
10. The Istanbul Kitchen - Authentic Turkish cuisine. Istanbul Kitchen welcomes you with the scent of authentic Turkish flavours and a warm ambience in the very heart of Cheltenham.
Tivoli Cinema - For discerning movie lovers all over Cheltenham, welcome to the new face of concept cinema. Located in Regent Arcade, Tivoli is the hottest social creature in town. Opened in 2021.
Everyman Theatre - Everyman Theatre is a theatre based in Regent Street, Cheltenham. There are two audtoria in the building - the 675 seat main auditorium and the 60 seat Studio Theatre, originally named The Ralph Richardson Studio after Ralph Richardson.
Cheltenham Playhouse - is a community theatre in Cheltenham, United Kingdom. It opened in 1945 as the Civic Playhouse and was run by the Corporation of Cheltenham
LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
Escape Rooms - Cheltenham, 1969. Organised crime is rife on the streets of London and a message, believed to come from one of the most prolific groups in the city has been intercepted by the Government Communications Headquarters. Your intelligence team has been tasked with deciphering the message and discovering the members of the crime gang. An evidence and analysis based escape room inspired by Cheltenham’s most famous (secret) resident!
Our personal favourites:
1. Settebello - Authentic Italian Trattoria and Cocktail bar in the heart of the historical Gloucester Docks. Independent restaurant bringing Southern Italy to you!
Address: Unit B Merchants' Rd, The Docks, Gloucester GL1 2EW
Tel: 01452 937655
2. Greek on the Docks - Classic Greek fare served in a comfortable, waterfront setting with a full bar & outdoor seating. Exceptional quality, served in a relaxed atmoshphere.
Address: Unit A, Merchants Quay, The Docks, Gloucester GL1 2EW
Tel: 01452 524574
3. Cote Brasserie - Gloucester - Modern, all-day French brasserie chain, serving regional specialities and traditional classics. Open for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Inspired by Parisian brasseries, Côte brings a flavour of France to Gloucestershire.
Address: Gloucester Quays, Merchants' Rd, Gloucester GL1 5SH
Tel: 01452 228268
4. The Fountain Inn - a city centre pub, tucked away from the high street down a passage way that opens onto a courtyard. We serve real ales and fresh home cooked food. The building is Grade II Listed with exposed oak beams and a carved stone, open fire place.
5. The Barge Restaurant - Located next to the Mariners Church in Gloucester's historic docks, the family run Barge Restaurant serves an extensive traditional English menu at fantastic and competitive prices. Try them their traditional Sunday Roast Dinner served all day Sunday.
6. New Dawn Inn - previously The Kings Head, Norton which underwent extensive renovations and re-opened in August 2017 as the New Dawn Inn. It has become one of the most stylish and popular eateries in the Cotswold area, home to a large car park and lovely garden.
7. Brewhouse & Kitchen - Gloucester Quays - Microbrewery and pub offering delicious in house brews and dishes.
8. Aroma Indian Restaurant - Top rated authentic Indian cuisine venue.
9. Hooker & Eight - Buzzy, sit-down pizza parlor with rugby memorabilia & a menu of imaginative, handmade pies.
10. Miller and Carter Steakhouse - a popular steak house chain recently awarded 'The Masters of Steak’ from the prestigious Craft Guild of Chefs.
Cineworld Cinema - Gloucester Quays - Multiplex cinema chain showing the latest international blockbusters in 2D and 3D formats.
Sherborne Cinema Gloucester - Former church hall-turned-cinema with a snack kiosk & 1 screen for latest releases & arthouse films.
Tenpin Gloucester - Tenpin bowling alley with pool tables and an amusement arcade, plus a cafe, a bar and table tennis.
Kings Theatre Gloucester - 144 seat community run theatre in Gloucester city centre Kingsbarton Street.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
Trapped Escape Rooms - A real life themed adventure in the heart of Gloucester where players work together to escape a locked room in 60 minutes. Use your mind not your muscles in this challenging yet fun game with your family and friends.